Wilson School

Danny Mashburn | 08/10/2012

There was a Wilson School in the early 1900's in Fannin County, Georgia at today what is the end of Pounding Creek Road. This school replaced the old Bald Knob School and the Wilson School was replaced later by the Loving School. The Loving School house is still standing on Old Loving Road today. Any info or photos on these schools? dmashburn2002@yahoo.com

New comment