WILSON FORUM & FAMILY STORIES

comment avoir une bonne femme aresgrb.se

aresgrb.se | 06/04/2020

Hurrah! At last I got a weblog from where I can genuinely take helpful facts concerning my study and knowledge. capti.aresgrb.se/skin-care/comment-avoir-une-bonne-femme.php comment avoir une bonne femme

hur far man en avokado att mogna goodprizwomen.com

goodprizwomen.com | 06/03/2020

I blog quite often and I seriously appreciate your content. The article has truly peaked my interest. I will bookmark your site and keep checking for new information about once per week. I subscribed to your Feed too. [url=https://lairie.goodprizwomen.com/relaxation/hur-fr-man-en-avokado-att-mogna.php]hur far man en avokado att mogna[/url] hur far man en avokado att mogna

romerskt bad stockholm tastyandinteresting.be

tastyandinteresting.be | 06/03/2020

This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks! tastyandinteresting.be/relaxation/barfotaboots-till-shettis.php romerskt bad stockholm

rattled lowbacked ENECEX

Alberttancy | 06/03/2020

bosch dishwasher download uwierz w ducha download download spectral force genesis download the iripper tool version 1.8b mantra loudmouth download
[url=https://domru.online/277.html]peacutediatrie dynamique de procГЁs et contrГґle 3e solution d'Г©dition manuelle seborg[/url]
commander safety course post exam answers installation and configuration guide for cisco unified contact center enterprise hosted model driven development of advanced user interfaces grade 10 maths past papers and memos the best things in life a contemporary socrates looks at power pleasure truth amp good peter kreeft

coloration cheveux gris blanc aresgrb.se

aresgrb.se | 06/03/2020

Quality articles is the crucial to attract the viewers to go to see the website, that's what this site is providing. circa.aresgrb.se/trends/coloration-cheveux-gris-blanc.php coloration cheveux gris blanc

fa likes pa instagram goodprizwomen.com

goodprizwomen.com | 06/03/2020

Hello there! I could have sworn I've been to this website before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me. Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often! [url=https://arun.goodprizwomen.com/decorations/f-likes-p-instagram.php]fa likes pa instagram[/url] fa likes pa instagram

roda prickar pa armarna goodprizwomen.com

goodprizwomen.com | 06/02/2020

Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon every day. It will always be helpful to read articles from other writers and practice something from their sites. [url=https://kingl.goodprizwomen.com/music/roeda-prickar-p-armarna.php]roda prickar pa armarna[/url] roda prickar pa armarna

tiny veins on legs tastyandinteresting.be

tastyandinteresting.be | 06/02/2020

Wonderful site. A lot of helpful information here. I am sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks on your effort! tastyandinteresting.be/for-men/medicin-mot-kraekningar.php tiny veins on legs

kottbullar med graddsas recept aresgrb.se

aresgrb.se | 06/02/2020

Hi, I log on to your new stuff daily. Your story-telling style is awesome, keep it up! roma.aresgrb.se/travels/koettbullar-med-graeddss-recept.php kottbullar med graddsas recept

huvudvark pa kvallen goodprizwomen.com

goodprizwomen.com | 06/02/2020

This is a topic which is close to my heart... Best wishes! Exactly where are your contact details though? [url=https://moco.goodprizwomen.com/for-women/huvudvaerk-p-kvaellen.php]huvudvark pa kvallen[/url] huvudvark pa kvallen

<< 165 | 166 | 167 | 168 | 169 >>

New comment

MORE STORIES

These are stories that I wrote down a few years ago after hearing them from the people mentioned. 

CHILDREN OF BABE & CINDY WILSON

Horace Greely "Babe" and Lucinda "Cindy Wilson actually had 6 children, but only 4 lived.  This was found in one of the Fannin Co. census records.  There is no other information than that about the children, so it's hard to know if they were stillborn or died when they were babies.

MARGARET WILSON TOLD......

Clarice Carroll, daughter of Margaret Wilson (Johnson' daughter) said that her mother, Margaret, told her that the Wilson' were English immigrants and first settled in Virginia.

(This goes right along with the information that I've found)

JESSIE WILSON'S STORY ABOUT HER FIRST BORN

I visited Jessie one day a few years ago at her home.  She gave me a lot of family names and dates.  She also told me a story about losing her first born.  

Jessie was pregnant.  She mentioned how hard people used to have to work for what they had.  They usually raised everything they ate.  One day Horace had the old mule hooked up to it's harnesses getting him ready to work.  Horace had to walk away from the mule to do something, so he asked Jessie to hold it.  She did.  While she was holding the bridle, but all of a sudden a dog and pig came tearing around the house and right past Jessie and mule.  The mule was spooked and began to run.  Jessie tried to hang on to the ol' mule, but it dragged her a little ways.  Finally she had to turn loose and when she did, she fell right on her belly.  She told me she landed on a wooden "stob" and she landed hard.

Not too long after that the baby was born.  It was a little girl and they named her Doris.  She was born at home, of course, since most babies were back then, but she said they never let her see the baby.  They told her the top of it's head wasn't formed right .  Jessie said, "they told me it looked like liver."  (maybe the condition is what they call an open skull??).  They kept her head covered in bandages, but little Doris only lived for 2 days.

Jessie said she always thought the reason it was born that way was from the terrible fall she took with the mule. 

CIVIL WAR STORY

Johnson's son, John S. Wilson, told this story to my dad, Vernon. 

It was during the Civil War.  One day an abandoned soldier came running into Johnson's yard.  He said the soldiers were after him and he needed a place to hide.  They took him into the house and in just a few minutes, the soldiers came riding up.  They asked if anyone had seen the deserter.  They dismounted and stormed into the house to look for him.  They found him under a bed and dragged him outside.  Right then and there they hung him from a tree.

Uncle John was only about 9 or 10 when this happened, but he remembered it very well.