WILSON FORUM & FAMILY STORIES

ena benet svullet tastyandinteresting.be

tastyandinteresting.be | 04/28/2020

Hello, the whole thing is going sound here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts, that's truly excellent, keep up writing. tastyandinteresting.be/for-men/ena-benet-svullet.php ena benet svullet

van dalen installatietechniek aretenb.se

aretenb.se | 04/28/2020

My brother suggested I may like this website. He was totally right. This submit actually made my day. You cann't imagine simply how so much time I had spent for this information! Thank you! tiza.aretenb.se/trends/van-dalen-installatietechniek.php van dalen installatietechniek

salming bikini rea tastyandinteresting.be

Every weekend i used to pay a visit this web page, for the reason that i wish for enjoyment, since this this web page conations in fact good funny information too. tastyandinteresting.be/relaxation/salming-bikini-rea.php salming bikini rea

michael kors fulton ballerina tastyandinteresting.be

Good way of describing, and fastidious piece of writing to take facts about my presentation topic, which i am going to deliver in school. tastyandinteresting.be/travels/michael-kors-fulton-ballerina.php michael kors fulton ballerina

vad gora mot forstoppning aretenb.se

aretenb.se | 04/28/2020

I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet viewers, its really really fastidious article on building up new weblog. singb.aretenb.se/travels/vad-goera-mot-foerstoppning.php vad gora mot forstoppning

ont i magen av kolsyra tastyandinteresting.be

tastyandinteresting.be | 04/27/2020

I read this piece of writing fully regarding the comparison of hottest and earlier technologies, it's amazing article. tastyandinteresting.be/beauty/ont-i-magen-av-kolsyra.php ont i magen av kolsyra

fatigue corps lourd aresgrb.se

aresgrb.se | 04/27/2020

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is excellent blog. An excellent read. I will certainly be back. iccas.aresgrb.se/decorations/fatigue-corps-lourd.php fatigue corps lourd

spirit hästen från vildmarken stream tastyandinteresting.be

Every weekend i used to visit this web site, as i want enjoyment, for the reason that this this site conations really fastidious funny stuff too. tastyandinteresting.be/for-men/spirit-haesten-frn-vildmarken-stream.php spirit hästen från vildmarken stream

dalig blodcirkulation i foten aretenb.se

aretenb.se | 04/27/2020

Today, I went to the beach front with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone! wrasr.aretenb.se/delicious-dishes/dlig-blodcirkulation-i-foten.php dalig blodcirkulation i foten

acne scale black tastyandinteresting.be

Keep on writing, great job! tastyandinteresting.be/decorations/acne-scale-black.php acne scale black

<< 177 | 178 | 179 | 180 | 181 >>

New comment

MORE STORIES

These are stories that I wrote down a few years ago after hearing them from the people mentioned. 

CHILDREN OF BABE & CINDY WILSON

Horace Greely "Babe" and Lucinda "Cindy Wilson actually had 6 children, but only 4 lived.  This was found in one of the Fannin Co. census records.  There is no other information than that about the children, so it's hard to know if they were stillborn or died when they were babies.

MARGARET WILSON TOLD......

Clarice Carroll, daughter of Margaret Wilson (Johnson' daughter) said that her mother, Margaret, told her that the Wilson' were English immigrants and first settled in Virginia.

(This goes right along with the information that I've found)

JESSIE WILSON'S STORY ABOUT HER FIRST BORN

I visited Jessie one day a few years ago at her home.  She gave me a lot of family names and dates.  She also told me a story about losing her first born.  

Jessie was pregnant.  She mentioned how hard people used to have to work for what they had.  They usually raised everything they ate.  One day Horace had the old mule hooked up to it's harnesses getting him ready to work.  Horace had to walk away from the mule to do something, so he asked Jessie to hold it.  She did.  While she was holding the bridle, but all of a sudden a dog and pig came tearing around the house and right past Jessie and mule.  The mule was spooked and began to run.  Jessie tried to hang on to the ol' mule, but it dragged her a little ways.  Finally she had to turn loose and when she did, she fell right on her belly.  She told me she landed on a wooden "stob" and she landed hard.

Not too long after that the baby was born.  It was a little girl and they named her Doris.  She was born at home, of course, since most babies were back then, but she said they never let her see the baby.  They told her the top of it's head wasn't formed right .  Jessie said, "they told me it looked like liver."  (maybe the condition is what they call an open skull??).  They kept her head covered in bandages, but little Doris only lived for 2 days.

Jessie said she always thought the reason it was born that way was from the terrible fall she took with the mule. 

CIVIL WAR STORY

Johnson's son, John S. Wilson, told this story to my dad, Vernon. 

It was during the Civil War.  One day an abandoned soldier came running into Johnson's yard.  He said the soldiers were after him and he needed a place to hide.  They took him into the house and in just a few minutes, the soldiers came riding up.  They asked if anyone had seen the deserter.  They dismounted and stormed into the house to look for him.  They found him under a bed and dragged him outside.  Right then and there they hung him from a tree.

Uncle John was only about 9 or 10 when this happened, but he remembered it very well.