WILSON FORUM & FAMILY STORIES

Hello. How are you?

RobertHew | 01/02/2019

Hello.
I consider, that you are mistaken. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

Знакомства

Miguelpoogy | 01/02/2019

compare online dating sites

Rocaf | 01/02/2019

Welcome to aussiedating.site compare online dating sites
We are pleased to grant you an access to
adult dating site for free.
After order completion an app is
immediately available to access. A follow-up email
is also sent within several minutes. This e-mail
includes the instructions on how to access
the adult dating app in the future.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address,
mailing address, credit card information. Users may, however,
visit our adult dating website
anonymously. Users only if they voluntarily submit such
information to us when accessing the compare online dating sites .
Users can always refuse to supply personally identification
information, except that it may prevent them from engaging
in certain app related activities.

Перезвоните

Михаил | 12/30/2018

Перезвоните мне пожалуйста 8 (499) 322-46-85 Михаил, не обращайте внимания на заставку, дождитесь ответа оператора.

ramipril a tehotenstvo

Brandonvarve | 12/30/2018

Ramipril is an angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor. It is a drug which is used to reduce the risk of cardiovascular problems (problems related to the heart and blood vessels) in high risk patients, to lower high blood pressure (hypertension), and to help slow down the progression of kidney disease.

право на материнский семейный капитал имеют

Docaf | 12/29/2018

В нашей базе - только те ЖК Москвы, Новой Москвы и Подмосковья,
в которых можно купить квартиры на первичном рынке от застройщика или уполномоченного им
отдела продаж. Мы сосредоточились на тех объектах жилого фонда, которые интересны
дольщикам здесь и сейчас. Причем речь не всегда будет идти о квартирах в привычном понимании
этого термина - мы не обходим вниманием и апартаменты. Мы с пристрастием изучаем каждый новый жилой комплекс,
прежде чем представить его на Ваш суд. Мы не специалисты в сфере строительства, но мы в состоянии осветить его ход:
помимо традиционных фотоотчетов и мониторинга цены
мы организуем для Вас ознакомительные поездки на площадки застройки.
Мы готовы адресовать девелоперу любые Ваши претензии -
поверьте, те, кто заинтересован в реализации Вам своей квартиры, от неудобных вопросов убегать не станут.
Смысл нашей деятельности заключается в том, чтобы Вы имели возможность найти у нас ту новостройку,
в которой находится именно Ваша новая квартира.

best canadian mail order pharmacies Pori

canadian pharmacies online Jah | 12/25/2018

online pharmacy
walmart pharmacy price check

Hello, admin. Your website working?

WilliamFaf | 12/23/2018

Hello, admin.

Interesting website, really!
But "Search" function on it doesnt work. Sad.

P.S. Where I can get XEvil4.0 for free?
It's best captcha solver, included Google ReCaptcha.
Need it for white SEO. Thanks.

создание сайта по отличным ценам

Alexandrnisse | 12/21/2018

Предлагаем вашему вниманию услугу раскрутка веб-сайта действительно по низкой цене при этом очень офигено с гарантией качества.

[b]Как нас найти?[/b]

Найти очень легко: в любой поисковой системе введите ключ:

"Разработка сайта addthis.by"

В результатах поисковой выдачи после рекламы будет наш веб-ресурс sozdaniesajta.ru

[b]Мы в соц.сетях[/b]

Первый прозрачный проект на смарт контракте

Emeta | 12/20/2018

Здравствуйте форумчане!

Предлагаю к рассмотрению

Уникальный проект
EFIRICA.IO
-ДОХОДНОСТЬ ДО 5 %
-ПОЛНАЯ ПРОЗРАЧНОСТЬ!
-ПРОЕКТ НА СМАРТ КОНТРАКТЕ

<< 317 | 318 | 319 | 320 | 321 >>

New comment

MORE STORIES

These are stories that I wrote down a few years ago after hearing them from the people mentioned. 

CHILDREN OF BABE & CINDY WILSON

Horace Greely "Babe" and Lucinda "Cindy Wilson actually had 6 children, but only 4 lived.  This was found in one of the Fannin Co. census records.  There is no other information than that about the children, so it's hard to know if they were stillborn or died when they were babies.

MARGARET WILSON TOLD......

Clarice Carroll, daughter of Margaret Wilson (Johnson' daughter) said that her mother, Margaret, told her that the Wilson' were English immigrants and first settled in Virginia.

(This goes right along with the information that I've found)

JESSIE WILSON'S STORY ABOUT HER FIRST BORN

I visited Jessie one day a few years ago at her home.  She gave me a lot of family names and dates.  She also told me a story about losing her first born.  

Jessie was pregnant.  She mentioned how hard people used to have to work for what they had.  They usually raised everything they ate.  One day Horace had the old mule hooked up to it's harnesses getting him ready to work.  Horace had to walk away from the mule to do something, so he asked Jessie to hold it.  She did.  While she was holding the bridle, but all of a sudden a dog and pig came tearing around the house and right past Jessie and mule.  The mule was spooked and began to run.  Jessie tried to hang on to the ol' mule, but it dragged her a little ways.  Finally she had to turn loose and when she did, she fell right on her belly.  She told me she landed on a wooden "stob" and she landed hard.

Not too long after that the baby was born.  It was a little girl and they named her Doris.  She was born at home, of course, since most babies were back then, but she said they never let her see the baby.  They told her the top of it's head wasn't formed right .  Jessie said, "they told me it looked like liver."  (maybe the condition is what they call an open skull??).  They kept her head covered in bandages, but little Doris only lived for 2 days.

Jessie said she always thought the reason it was born that way was from the terrible fall she took with the mule. 

CIVIL WAR STORY

Johnson's son, John S. Wilson, told this story to my dad, Vernon. 

It was during the Civil War.  One day an abandoned soldier came running into Johnson's yard.  He said the soldiers were after him and he needed a place to hide.  They took him into the house and in just a few minutes, the soldiers came riding up.  They asked if anyone had seen the deserter.  They dismounted and stormed into the house to look for him.  They found him under a bed and dragged him outside.  Right then and there they hung him from a tree.

Uncle John was only about 9 or 10 when this happened, but he remembered it very well.